Top 7 Poker Games You Must Play
Poker is one of the most popular card games played in the world. It can also be played online and there are many online poker players across the planet. Check out the best games at domino QQ online.Here we let you know about seven of the best poker games for you.
- Texas Hold’em Poker: This is undoubtedly the most popular poker game in the world. The game is simple, where there is betting before the turn. The first three community cards are known as “flop” which is followed by a “river”. The one with the best five cards is declared as the winner.
- Seven Card Stud: It was the most popular game in the 20th In here, every player is provided with two cards faced down and one with face up. One can bet after each dealt card. There are also versions with five card and six cards, and unlike Texas Hold’Em, no community cards are dealt.
- Omaha: In Omaha, the betting standards are similar to that of Texas Hold’Emhowever, there are four cards given to players instead of two. Here, players cannot bet in excess of the amount available in the pot. Omaha is also one of the most popular poker tournaments which can be played online.Check out the best games at domino QQ online.
- Omaha Hi-Lo: Just like Omaha, here the player begins with four cards, but the pot gets split between the most “low” hand and the most “high” hand. The game is also sometimes called “Omaha/8”, where the main aim of the player is to get the low hand. Anyone with the best “low” hand and “high” hand can win the pot.
- HORSE: the HORSE is split into five different variations of poker and the variation changes after every track. Just like Omaha Hi-Lo, the players here too will have to make “high” and “low” hands. The variations of the game allow a player to have pot limit or no limit.
- Razz: Here, the players will have to deal with seven cards. The first two and the last card is made faced down. In here, the person with the lowest hands wins the game. There is also Razz bracelet event conducted by the WSP (World Series of Poker). This is similar to Stud and is a lowball poker game.
Five-Card Draw: This is the simplest game of poker. The player begins with five cards faced down and gets to draw from the deck. The cards are then replaced with the same number from bottom to top. Betting can be done both before and after the draw, and the showdown is the one with best five-cards.